Chloe & Reese Trunk Show/Cocktail Party

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I had the wonderful opportunity to host a Chloe & Reese Trunk Show/Cocktail Party. The pieces are usually sold at Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, and Saks. However, that particular event I hosted was at the Chloe & Reese showroom. That night only, my guests were offered a 20-30% discount off the clothing. The two pieces that sells the best is the silk jersey dress and a strapless sailor dress (which I fell in love with! but unfortunately didn't fit so well on me -- it fit absolutely perfect on every part of my body except for my chest). In addition to viewing the new Chloe & Reese collection, my guests were also about to browse through a new collection called SLEEK. SLEEK are dresses that are made with shape wear built inside, so there is no need to have separate Spanx!

What's so great about Chloe & Reese is that it takes shopping to another level. Not only do you stick to picking a dress off the rack, but you can customize it with a different fabric and/or color! They offered a wide selection to choose from, not to mention the pieces were beautifully made and with such high quality. [click pictures below to enlarge]



Overall, I had an amazing time. I was able to catch up with good friends, browse through the collections, and finally meet some other bloggers like Brianna from Very Married, Nubia from Nubia's Nonsense, and Sunglasses Hut Blogger Kristy from Full Time Fabulous ! The employees were also really friendly & they made the shopping experience even more pleasant.

By the way, the scarf/snood I'm wearing was made by my cousin, Kathleen. She might set up an Etsy shop soon :)

P.S. Thanks to Monica of The Pink Boudoir for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Follow Audrey Allure.

45 comments :

  1. cool event, I guess u had a lot of fun! :D. and congratulation for the blogger award.. You really do deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai audrey.. long time not commenting on your post:).. you look so gorgeous there audrey..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audrey, thanks for your comment on my blog, I also hope they recover quickly in Japan. Love your blog (and name btw - my daughter is called Audrey Eva) See you around XX
    http://anyaadores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like a fantastic event! Look at all those pretty clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fun and so does your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so great event! Love Ur lace outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad that you are able to customize the dresses--very cool. and great that you were able to host it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on hosting this soiree!! LUVS your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your purple skirt!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like an awesome event...and OMG!!! you met the most amazing bloggers in town..I hope I can wake up one day and be in New York to meet Kristy and the rest of you girls hahahah!!! I definitely love the scarf my dear!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love trunk shows, and have not heard of Chloe & Reese, so I will definitely check them out next time I go shopping.
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, fantastic pictures! Looks like you had a fantastic time. Cocktail party always sounds so chic. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous things, and the photos are great!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like someone had the best time ever
    Great dress too Audrey
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure hosted an awesome event! I'm gonna check Chloe & Reese asap:x

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful photos and a beautiful girls;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for sharing these darling. you guys all look fantastic. hope you're having a great weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome to host an event. And you look very much the good host!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks like so much fun! So jealous :) xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, wunderful photos. really great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're so lucky! This looks like so much fun :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore how fashiony you went with your outfit. The sleeves were the best!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello sweetie, sorry long time...

    Great event! I love the idea of the Sleek range, no spanx huh? I think that'll fly!

    Gorgeous outfit btw! Hope you had fun and picked something out for yourself too.

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  25. Seems like an awesome event you attended! I love your outfit a lot =D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooh, what a fun party, Audrey! I am so loving your look!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. hehe I loveee trunk sales, getting designer stuff for cheaper... sounds like a fun event you went and you got time to catch up with friends, lovely top you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great to see some of my favorite gals made the show! I'm sorry I missed it because it looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like you had an amazint time at this cool event!


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  30. that looks like a really cool and fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fabulous event! I LOVE your outfit!! It's so fab. You are so pretty in these photos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. omg you hosted the event
    that is so fab girl =)
    oh and the snood is very cute
    I like it!!!

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW CONGRATS ON THE EVENT AND AMAZING BLOG X

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. looks so fun! love your skirt...and cute scarf, she should def set up a shop!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely event. That is such an amazing opportunity!!!

    p.s. I love Prince!! I want to see him perform live. :)

    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete
  36. This looks like such a great event to be part of. You look so pretty in this pictures Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  37. what an amazing event to go to - looks like you had an amazing time! i'm sending you an e-mail with a question when you have time to get back to me. thanks so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh sick!! Wow, fantastic party and awesome discount!

    ReplyDelete
  39. it looks like an amazing event!

    ReplyDelete
  40. That's awesome looks like a super fun event! Definitely love you outfit! Super cute and chic!

    ReplyDelete