|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||White Chocolate, Broken into Chunks|
|190 to 250 ml||(3/4 to 1 cup)||35% Cream (Whipping Cream)|
|5 ml||(1 tsp)||Vanilla Extract|
|Fresh Fruit or Dessert Pieces as Dippers|
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the white chocolate with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add the vanilla and keep stirring.
4. Transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more cream, vanilla or liqueur of your choice. If the mixture is too runny, add more white chocolate.
6. Light the unscented tealight candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate fondue.
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram: audreyallure