House of Fraser

Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's been awhile since I actually went shopping. My money has definitely disappeared towards food (eating out/dining in), bills, and other social activities - like the Accomplice New York adventure I posted about yesterday. However, it doesn't stop me from browsing online and window shopping!

House of Fraser makes these designer bags that are absolutely stunning. Based in the UK, they offer a large variety of designers, styles, and shapes for any type of woman. Some of the brands they offer are: Furla, Sonia Rykiel, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Lulu Guinness, Kenneth Cole, and Vivienne Westwood among dozens more. Featured in this post are my favorite pieces - I mean, how gorgeous is that bright pink feathered clutch from Biba? The rest of pieces are from Biba, Oasis, DKNY, and Folli Follie. I'm loving these shapes and colors -- definitely some bags I'd like to add to my personal collection.
 
 
 
 
 
What's your favorite bag of the moment?

*I have been compensated for this post, but opinions are solely mine.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram: audreyallure

24 comments :

  1. Oh I'm loving them all! happy weekend! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that first bag is devine!!! I want!!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look wonderful! I am a huge bagoholic and a Alexander McQueen one has been my dream for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I love those purses! I'm following you now! (:

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the shiny black bag. My favorite one of the moment is a simple black over the should purse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear a ribbon makes all the difference on a purse!! Love the hot pink clutch too!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful grouping of bags! The pink feathered one is to die for!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of bags! I think my favorite is the last one :-)
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that first one and the black patent bag! so pretty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That first clutch is amazing! The pink is so fun and girly. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me a comment!
    Have a lovely weekend, Hun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tan tote is super cute!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such delicious bags! I so need to buy a couple of new clutches once I finalize my Winter Vacation wardrobe! Thanks for sharing! ;]

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww they're all so pretty.. I love feathers, so that's my favourite out of these. :)

    Have a relaxing Sunday! x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous bags0I always love House of fraser for a one off payday treat!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would totally get all of them! but thats because i have a problem, hehe =) hope you are well!

    xx, james

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that pink clutch!!!
    It's so pretty =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  17. I NEED that clutch with the bright pink feathers!

    Love your blog doll!

    XO,
    Elizabeth
    www.tonicofwildness.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What extraordinary bags! I'd be happy to have any one of them. But that first clutch is so gorgeous. The color is so cheerful and vibrant. And that Folli Follie leather bag is so edgy and versatile, not to mention the perfect size.

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again...


    House of Fraser

    ReplyDelete