Inspirational Tuesdays #136

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

 Just a little random group of inspiration today :) Definitely showing some love to my home state (NYC!) but wishing for some warmer weather!
 
 
What's inspiring you this week?
By the way, if you have heard about Vine App (the app that allows you to share 6 second video clips - kind of like Instagram with GIF images) -- follow me! Search for me under Audrey Allure. :)

All collected images were found randomly online. Click on image to view source.


Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram: audreyallure

11 comments :

  1. Wonderful images my dear, always look forward to these inspirational posts of yours :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to live in NYC!
    Jealous!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York is my favorite skyline! It does need to warm up though!!! I'm inspired this week by cozy warm things...especially hot chocolate! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these photos of NYC. Especially the last one. I can practically feel the sunlight beaming on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics!

    Wishing some warmer weather your way- we're in the 60s here in KC today, although this afternoon a cold front/snow storm is supposed to move in. Yikes, Midwest weather. ;)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these. The one of the buildings from the top looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nighttime and skyline photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second photo is STUNNING -- it makes me miss New York sooo much!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shot in the lil boat in the water. I can't wait to for summer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, I love the skyline one.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete