Adolfo Sanchez + Shabana Khan

Monday, March 04, 2013

Adolfo Sanchez pieces at the 360 Showroom
A couple of weeks ago, shortly after NY Fashion Week, I attended the Nolcha Media Lounge/Brunch - showcasing many brands & designers who were involved during Nolcha Fashion Week. Some included CAT footwear, House of Horology, and Lilly Lorraine. At the event, I also met designer Adolfo Sanchez, who's show I covered [here] during Nolcha Fashion Week. He invited me to the 360 showroom (also carrying other brands such as Esarsi, Always Midnight, Staci Sherri, Rissa, etc.) It was such a great space of so many gorgeous designs.

I had the opportunity to walk away with this daring dress (shown on a runway model).
This year, I said I'd take more risks and be more adventurous with my wardrobe -- and this wool long-sleeved dress, for sure, is one of them! It is a little out of my comfort zone but I absolutely love it. While the sheer paneling did show off more skin, in a way it also helped me feel more covered up. The dress is so comfortable and I really do feel amazing in it.

 dress - Adolfo Sanchez; shoes - Ann Taylor; earrings - Shabana Khan

I paired the dress with snakeskin printed heels and these stunning Shabana Khan earrings. Shabana Khan offers beautiful hand crafted pieces made in Los Angeles. Her cabochon necklaces even have a cult following, and all of her pieces are so timeless and elegant while staying fresh & modern. I adore this pair of earrings - not only in my favorite color, but how simple yet pretty it is. These are perfect to go with everything, dressed up or down, and most definitely now my everyday pair.
*Dress & earrings were gifted for review. Opinions expressed are solely mine.

How far would you go past your style comfort zone?

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram: audreyallure

46 comments :

  1. wow, you look great in the dress!!! it looks really good.

    Enter to win a $50 Shabby Apple Gift Card! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow honey that dress is gorgeous, you look great! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorg dress and you look hot !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have to say this dress looks better on you than the model! Daring and beautiful!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing dress, darling!
    You look fabulous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress so much! sexy and cool at the same time
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look stunning! What a dress, too cool! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! I would never have anywhere to wear that dress, but I wish I did. It's super-flattering! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The dress looks amazing on your Audrey. It is daring! Pretty pop of color with those earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sexy dress!!! It is great to step out of your comfort zone- yes, sometimes the result is wreck, but other times you end up looking fantastic (like in this number!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous dress! You look fabulous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! You look awesome in this dress! This would definitely be a dress out of my comfort zone, but would give it a try for a night out with my hubby. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg!!! you took a sexy risk that paid off, you look super gawjuss, haha i dare not :)
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress looks awesome on u
    Great choice!

    Eraclia
    Http://www.attitudeunique.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Audrey,

    Fabulous dress and I love the earrings.

    Happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your dress! You look amazing!
    xoxo
    Sara
    http://liveloveandlaughwithsassa.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yowza! That is one hot dress! You look incredible in it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fiooou the dress is fantastic and looks very sexy on you !
    Id like to buy the same :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a great dress... Date night anyone!!! Hahaha!!! Enjoy it my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow that is so cool, Love it and it looks great on you!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, the dress is a sensation and you look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is one sexy dress! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous dress!

    http://www.fashionroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog
    You look AMAZING!! Wow! The sheer pannelling fits you perfectly it's like that dress was made for you. And I love all the copper and black :)
    X


    Ps I have a giveaway on my blog at the moment where you can win a load of prizes including a beautifuk velvet turban from Crown and Glory, plus there'd loads if ways to enter (so you don't even have to follow my blog)
    http://be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/be-goddess-is-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look amazing! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow! Great dress! The cutouts are really cool! YOu look amaze!

    xx
    giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I try to go out of my comfort zone a lot and I usually love that I would take that risk. That dress is awesome. Great choice. Thanks for stopping by.
    Xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous dress
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. very cute!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. OK, that is an amazing dress!!! Have you thought about where you are going to wear it to?
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's a sexy and figure enhancing dress.
    http://travelgourmande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very few people could pull off that dress, but you did it justice:)! You look gorg girl! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other? Just leave me a comment on my blog and let me know! Thanks:)!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ciao, Hello there in N.Y...Great Blog and Your Style is Unique, Fabolous!
    Cheers!
    Greetings from Sicily
    Kisses,Baci
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! That is daring! I wore something very similar way back when I was a hot young thang.

    You are doing it. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are like a blogging machine. I can barely keep up reading here. Way to be out of your comfort zone with this dress. You look like a superhero. Sometimes I wish they made clothes more out there for guys, but then people think you're crazy or gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just want to look like a superhero, too.

    ReplyDelete