Brianne Faye Clutch

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

How fun is this clutch from Brianne Faye? It's the perfect size too. Of course, I was drawn to this turquoise color :) but it does come in a tangerine and a baby pink as well. Currently, Brianne Faye offers a handbag & scarves collection with interesting prints and vivid hues. It's definitely like having wearable art! I love the pop of color it adds to an outfit.

“I’ve been told that I have Native American in my blood. Maybe this is why I’m drawn to geometric shapes and the beat of a drum. I like to think my designs have their own beat too. I work with abstract shapes that create my artwork and shimmery fabrics like the sun’s reflection off a rolling river. The marriage of art and fashion is always a beautiful thing and I’m constantly trying to outdo myself year after year.”- designer Brianne Turczynski

 clutch - Brianne Faye; jacket - Ann Taylor; t-shirt - Express;
jeans - Vigoss; boots - CAT Footwear

What do you think of printed clutches?

*Clutch was gifted for review. Opinions expressed are solely mine.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram: audreyallure

23 comments :

  1. Beautiful clutch!
    Love the print and colors.

    XO The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clutch is stunning and you look amazing hun!

    www.fashionjazz/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clutch. It is such a statement in that colour. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, I love the boots & clutch! x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color of the clutch is gorgeous!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tasty color and print of the clutch adds a pop to any outfit!

    Cheers and thanks a bunch for visiting! :)

    ▲_▲ HYENA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vivid colours of that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vivid colours of that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really carry clutches around too often because I have to hold on to them and I always forget what's in my hand!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how well put together you always look...esp. love the lips today...cuuute clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The turquoise color is great, but it's the cool design that really makes it pop!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh so fun!! love those colors & that print!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you paired neutrals with pretty brights!

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how graphic that clutch is :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's such a pretty clutch. The colour really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo love the bold print of the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cool clutch. :)

    My latest post ** Birmingham International Fashion Week **

    Lots of love, M

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the color on that clutch! How fun!!!!! I am looking for bags like this that can add a little fun to a more everyday look :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love them, I have a bunch of them myself :) And I absolutely love the color on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey! Love your style, Love your blog!

    I just started mine.. a lot harder than expected! :) Check it out and let me know what you think. Also maybe we could follow each other :)

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete